Comitato "La Villa Reale è anche mia" - tel +39 039 382147 +39 039 324204
Except for the personal apartments of King Umberto the 1st, all rooms have been fully spoiled.
Furniture and ornaments have been split up in premises of town halls, public entities and ministries. In addition, on the occasion of past arts exhibitions inside the Villa, also doors, boiseries, fireplaces, mirrors, have been dismantled.
The Villa central building is composed of:
- ground floor, with Art Nouveau mosaic - housing bookstore, educational lab, ticket office, coat check and canteens. It will be the entrance for visitors.
- first piano nobile, housing the royal family state rooms, banqueting hall, tapestries hall, throne and bird hall, family and state dining rooms and white room.
- second piano nobile, housing the guest private apartments with gold and stucco decorations as per King Umberto and Queen Margherita wishes. Furniture is missing, however doors, mirrors, frescoes on ceilings, stuccos and wallpapers are still there.
- belvedere (penthouse),having low ceilings and simple rooms, was intended for staff only.
- royal apartments with rooms like
- pendulum clock room
- parlor, bedroom, bathroom, wardrobe of Queen Margherita
- Throne hall of King Umberto the 1st
- Bedroom, bathroom, wardrobe of the King
- Bookcases of King and Queen
- a chapel, having central plan
- a 100-seat Court theater, located in the northern wing, having a 215 sq.m. surface.
Search your info in our website utitilizing the internal browser.
Fill in the below box with a word or sentence and click on search.